Friday, May 8, 2009

My dogs current condition!?

Hi Everyone...thanks for the prayers My baby is still hanging in there and is doing a tad bit better! It breaks my heart to see her sick. She is on her third day at the vet and he is running fluids through her everyday! All I can do is keep praying and hoping she'll beat the parvo!
Answers:
Every day that she hangs in there is an encouraging sign! My fur kids and I are praying hard for the two of you.
You're absolutely right about them being just like kids. No amount is too much to spend if it come to their well-being!
You got it. Hope she pulls through!
hope she will be ok.. i lose my 1st dog on parvo too... i will pray for your dog.. wish her well soon..
Good luck. Don't forget to stop by and love on her. It helps.
a dog isn't worth all that money get rid of it.
good luck and I wish you both the best. Parvo is a tough one.
I'm so glad to hear she's doing a little better - Every "Bit" is progress!!!

I'll keep her in my prayers - Please keep up the updates!
yuck, matt is a mole. dont worry bout him though. just be glad you arent his dog! i actually had somebody tell me the only cure for a sick dog was a shotgun behind the ear.

makes you wonder what kind of inner conflict these sickos have goin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment