Sunday, August 2, 2009

My parent wants to get rid of one of my dogs what should i do?

well my parent wants to get rid of one of my dogs cause he dosnt like him but half the time he will be playing with the dog. we are getting chickens and he might eat them but i mean the dog was there first. what should i do?
Answers:
well if that is the only thing that they are worried about eating the chickens I mean try getting some chickens and getting the dog used to the chickens and if he still goes after the chickens if it is possible can you take the dog somewhere if you dont live at home anymore that is.
thats crazy you had the dog first! do your parnets have any ideal how nasty chickens are, you,d be better off to keep the dog and forget the chickens unless your folks want chicken poop on everything.
Well maybe you could get some training for your dog and the chickens and dog can live happily ever after,you could suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment