Sunday, August 2, 2009

My pit bull wants to know....?

If she can have a cookie? I keep telling her it is too late, but she wanted me to ask you guys what you think about the problem. She says "You are being unreasonable. All I want is baked dough in the form of a circle and you are hording it from me!"

"It's too late."

"Cookie Nazi!"

"Watch your mouth!"

"Talk some sense into him for me would ya?"

"They got nothing to say to you...how are you typing anyway?"

"I got skills. Don't you think me being able to type warrants a cookie?!"

"NO!"

"Please?"

"Dammit!! Stop asking, you are starting to raise my ire!"

"What's ire?"

"I can't recall...."

"I will get the dictionary for you.."

"Nah, don't worry about it."

"Can I have a cookie now?"

"I am going to shove that cookie up your ***"

"Bring it!"

While me and my dog wrestle, I will let you decide as to whether or not she gets the cookie...
Answers:
You know just for the fact the dog is doing the typing gets my vote. That is real talent. Give her the cookie before she types something bad and gets you in trouble because you know nobody will believe the dog did it. Cookie nazi!! LOL
haha
Sounds likd she's worked pretty hard for it. I say go for it!
WOW you and your dog really have bonded!
Give him the cookie, one won't hurt! (but just one)
Pitbulls are tough you'll never win might as well give her a cookie! LOL
Give the Poor thing a Cookie! Can't you see it's desperate?
(LOL)
That is one talented pit bull. Definately deserving of a cookie.
She's too mouthy, she needs to learn some respect.. She doesn't take you seriously at all. I say when she learns some manners she can have a cookie!
you really need to get a job mate
You better watch out when you sleep.
ok well that was random

No comments:

Post a Comment