Sunday, August 2, 2009

My pit bull punched me in the face.?

Just thought i would share a funny story with you. i rolled over this morning and came face to face with my sleeping pit bull. She was snoring really loud, so I decided to mess with her a little bit. I gently tickled her nose, she brought a paw up and ran it down her nose to knock my finger off, still asleep the whole time. I thought it was funny, so I did it again. this time she threw her paw right on my lips, (hard enough to bust em open) but didn't go for a scratch. She punched me in the mouth!

note - I know she was just stretching and reacting to the nose tickling at the same time, but at the wee hours of the morning I couldn't help but think she was like, "I got something for your @ss!!" WHAM!
Answers:
LMAO. great story.

I am a drug enforcement officer, and my buddies K-9 Boxer does that to me every time I take the stance %26 say "Ya wanna wrestle?". He jumps at me with both front paws just a flaling at me.

Thanks for the laugh.
I have been slapped silly by my cat, so dont feel weird. It happens a lot. That is really funny tho!!
Yeah, payback's a b***h.literally.
She wasn't stretching, she's been planning that for a while.
Haha nice.

I remember years back I was watching television on the couch and passed out on my stomach. When I finally woke up I realized it was very late, and tried to get up to go to bed but couldn't.

Apparently my dog had seized the opportunity to use my back/neck as a pillow and had passed out curled up on top of me. Mind you, he was a Basset Hound and a pretty heavy one at that.

I tried to wake him up only to hear him complain. I thought it was friggin hilarious.

:))
my friend told me once about when she was crying alone and her kitten snuck up on her and looked her in the eyes and then just reached out her paw and wiped the tear off her face , just one wipe over the tear
it's eerie how human they seem sometimes
LOL sounds like my Berner.Bernese Mountain Dogs should have been called Boxers I swear, she talks with her paws constantly. When husband now goes to work with the odd bloody lip he blames it on me, saying I hit him with a frying pan! >.%26lt; Thankfully all his co-workers have met the dog and have seen the way she 'talks', and they know his sense of humor!!
When you play with the dog expect to be treated like one!
LMAO ~ That was cute, Thank for sharing.
My youngest dog does that to my but it's when I am watching TV %26 not paying any attention to her.
that is really cute mine does that when I'm petting the cat and not paying attention to her
Yea, Dont u just love them. Proud to be a pitt bull owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment