Sunday, August 2, 2009

My pit bull has a problem,please help...?

She barked once..any advice?


God I love posting these random goofy questions.
Answers:
thats funny, my pit bull barked to, I don't know whats causing it but if you find out let me know!!
Do you want a dog that barks a lot or are you just being goofy?
Tell her she's a GOOD DOG and give her lots of love and attention and socialize her with other people and dogs everyday. Pitbulls are not really known for barking you know. Just depends upon training and social factors. I bet she's cute though. I want one.
Obviously you do love goofy questions..

You should finish school, go on to college and get a good job, cause you aren't going to make it as a comedian..

Pitbulls bark 1ce to let people know that their owner is an idiot..
is this actually a question or you are only being stupid.its a dog what you expected it is normal for it to bark!
With a pit bull you have lots more to potentially worry about than her NOT barking!

Next time BARK back! :)
Yep. Wait until she barks again. I bet she will but you cant leave her side or you might miss it. You have to just keep watching dont even go to the restroom just watch! LOL
you are going to have to have to have her put to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment