Friday, May 21, 2010

My pit bull woke up one moring with little lumps all over her back she 2 yrs old no fleas please help?

i looked and dont see no red ness or anthing but her hair is raised enough to know something there
Answers:
Pit Bulls have very sensitive skin is a breed dominant trait. I have had a pit, she had similar skin disorders. be very careful what brand of doggie shampoo u use to wash them with. They have typical skin allergies: have you introduced new detergent into the wash? Have you worn a new body wash or perfume or anything that may be olafactory related? I hope you figure it out percy once began losing hair. i bought some baby body wash with oatmeal in it. Aveeno is a WONDERFUL brand you might try. I hope you and you pit find relieve. Best wishes.
Spider bites?
worms
get you dog worm and viral protection
first thing i would do is wash her off with an mild antibacterial soap - if there is something just irritating her skin that may be all you need to do and make sure you rinse well -

i have never had this problem with any of my dogs so good luck -
Perhaps she was attacked by a baby.
Go to the vet! or get some medicine! my dog had somthing like that and it went away!
pit bulls sometimes have allergic reactions to certain things.take it to the vet and they might give it shot and a prescription of pills to take.my pit bull had the same thing as you described,but all animals are different.just thought to give you my feedback on your situation with your pit bull..

No comments:

Post a Comment