Friday, May 21, 2010

My pomeranian help!! please?

So I have this beautiful tea-cup pomeranian her name is Honey and she is approximately 3+ years old and we, my mom and I, decided to get her bred. We found her a male pomeranian just like her and his name is Shorty lol ... and he's smaller than Honey but thats because hes a toy and not a tea-cup. Well anyways my mom works during the day and gets out at five and for maybe the last couple of days (maybe a week or more) the dogs have been staying together, she doesnt let him get close to her because she gets aggresive and starts growling, is this normal? She has softened up a bit but she still doesnt seem intrested and I think a week is enough to get aquainted. Well my MOM thinks shes pregnant becuase she notices her stomach is different but I told her it was to early to determine that assumption. Well she has had her period for a while now but I dont know if they ever "interacted" together. She is really energetic but I see her more sleepy and her nipples are getting pinker. Tips?
Answers:
Are you sure she's in heat? Ya know, she has to be in heat in order to get it done.
There is no way you could tell if she was pregnant already. It's natural for her to grumble and complain til she is ready to be bred.. If she has never been bred, then she'll likely continue to grumble. Leaving them together without supervising isn't a good idea one or both could end up hurt.
You should spay her.. You really don't know much about breeding.. How will you handle puppies and whelping if you can't figure out how to get 2 DOGS to breed???
tips??- spay your poor quality, poorly bred "tea cup pomeranian" geesh. please educate yourself of proper breeding practices..
that kind of dog does that


to everyone!!!

mean mean dogs!
I WISH YOU WELL WITH YOUR *****. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TOY OR TEACUP POMS. THERE ARE POMERANIANS THAT ARE SMALL. FOR THE RING THEY NEED TO BE UNDER 7LBS. TALK TO YOUR VET ABOUT BREEDING PRACTICES. WHY YOU SHOULD BREED AND SUCH. GOOD LUCK! DIANE

No comments:

Post a Comment