Monday, May 24, 2010

My puppy got one eye very red. Can I drop Vision into his eye?


Answers:
NO!!!!!

CALL YOUR VET!
It really could be a lot of things.
you should not put anything into your dogs eyes EVER,, bring it to the vet if you are concerned
Not sure, but to be safe call the vet. He/she might give you the advise over the phone for free, but if th ered eye persist it is probably something the vet needs to look at.
my dog had a red eye yesterday but today it is cleared up and looks fine my mum cleaned it with hot water and cotton wool yesterday so it probably just needs cleaning.
This is not something to home medicate. Take your puppy to the vet.
NO!!! Bring himto a Vet .The vet has meds. for animals.
Visine ISN'T for pets.
One time my dog had one eye very red I tried to put an eye drop( I think it's eye mo) and it worked! It's pretty hard to drop it twice a day to my dogs eye because his moving and moving.
No. This could be anything from conjunctiva to cherry eye and should be checked immediately by your vet.

Cindi G.
Pet Trainer
Can you? - yes, I'm sure you're capable. Should you? - no.

You don't know what the cause of this redness is, so I hope you're taking the dog to the vets to find out and get the correct treatment.

Chalice
No, don't put anything in your puppy's eye without checking it out with your veterinarian first. It sounds like conjunctivitis or something similar which needs anti-biotic eye-drops at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment