Friday, May 21, 2010

My poodle mix dog has birthmarks on his tummy, but just recently they started getting darker. anyone know why

he is 2 years old and they used to be light, but for some reason, they are getting darker. anyone know why? is it normal or should i take him to the vet?
Answers:
Does your dog sunbath? I've noticed that my min pin is always laying in the sun and now his belly is all dark brown and the birthmarks he has are black. I would watch them and as long as there not getting bigger or growing you should be fine. Good luck!
Most likely its just because he is getting older, nothing to worry about.
This is completely normal. I have a maltese and a poodle mix and when they were babies they had really pink skin, now they both have beige, caramel skin on their tummies and birthmarks appeared. I once asked the vet, and he said it was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment