Monday, May 24, 2010

My puppy Honey Continued...?

Some things i forgot to add...i let her out FREQUENTLY on weekends. Im 15 + in tha mornin i take her out in my bacyrd w/ food.but my mom goes out to b w/ her.they're out 4rm 7am-9pm.and im pretty sure she knos i luv her.dats y i put her in a box @ nite instead of her bein outsde. + I NEVER YELL @ HER when i put her in tha box i giv her a hug+kiss + say goodnite. i yell her name when she yelps real loud. she can see me out the storage bin + i hav her next 2 my bed.But i do let her out im jus askin how she c
Answers:
try speaking english so we can understand what youre trying to say ;)
.
What are you talking about??
Lol well ask her then you'll know.
I'm sorry I could not understand what you're trying to say. =%26#92;
But yeah have a nice day and good luck with your puppy?? =D
Seriously - your worried your dog doesnt like you... do you talk to it the way you talk on here? maybe you have communication issues with your dog?

I couldn't really understand what on earth you are trying to say.. there is a keyboard in front of you and unlimited space - life is not a text message you dont have to abbreviate everything.

obviously this opinion is not just mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment