Friday, May 21, 2010

My puppies names are Remy Martin(boy) and Bailey Cream(girl) what do u think?(min pins)?

Doggie Names
Answers:
i think that is adorable and really original
LOVE IT
Your dogs are gonna get beat up at doggie school and never get picked for Red Rover.
Well, there's not much to be done about it now, huh?
i think that's cute... i had a dog named hennessey.
I think they are cute names...but it shouldn't matter what other people think, they are your dogs names.

SMILE
hehe my cousin is named hennesey(someone was drunk)
i think they are cute and original!
Remy Martin is a cool name. However, Bailey Cream not so cool.
For the boy i would go with Reme and for the girl I would name her Bella. I just got a 8week year old kitten today %26%26 I named her Novah. %26lt;333 I love her so much. Shes sooo cute. =]
I think they are good names.
lol makes me want to have a drink boy is the bailey and creme good

No comments:

Post a Comment