Monday, May 24, 2010

My puppy has pale skin. Help?

I have a six month old american bulldog, and she has white fur so it's easy to see the skin around her eyes, ears, lips. I noticed that when she is upset her skin will flush, but sometimes it's a real light pale color-like this morning. She eats fine, she drinks her water (we have it out all of the time for her), and she is still really active. Her gums also get pale. I have only heard bad things about pale gums with dogs, but can it be normal too for her skin to fluctuate like that?
PLEASE HELP!
Answers:
Don't you just hate people who are rude and bossy and accuse you of not caring for your dog? I bet they are lonely people who have little or no friends and no pets either.

Anyway, sounds normal to me. My foxhound has pale skin, and polka dots under hid belly hair, which is white. When I first noticed those, I rushed him off to the vets (because I do not care for him) thinking he had cancer. My vet thinks I am retarded and assured me he is ok. I panic too, so brush these idiots off.

You can see my mastiff on mastiffs360.com
yes normal..dont worry
you should take her to the vet
call the vet and then you can find out for sure
She's probably fine but you may take her to the vet to make sure she's not getting anaemic or something as that can be a sign of the pale gums.
She sounds fine to me, but you should just call the vet and ask them yourself. They won't charge you for asking a question. They will also tell you if they think you should bring her over there. Instead of spending money on a check up just to find out everythings fine!

Good luck!
she may have worms because my dog got wormed and PALE SKIN NO MORE
take it to a vet. God be responsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment