Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My family recently got a schnauzer. But he hates my bicion fraise puppy and bites him often. What should i do?

My bicion just wants to play and has done nothing to him. We have consitered giving the schnauzer back to his previos owner. but i don't want to!!! They are both male. and yes, i know that results fights, but is there a way that i can keep them both and they can get along?
Answers:
How long has it been? You may just need time. One dog will be the alpha dog (dominant) eventually, so your bicion fraise is probably just wanting to show him he's boss. It's difficult with them both being males. I would suggest making sure they are both neutured, and giving it time. My beagles did this for about 2 weeks, now they are inseperable and best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment