Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Friend Is Getting a New Puppy, A Small Pug, its a girl, what should she name it???


Answers:
meeshka
Hate to sound like a hippie, but the best way to name an animal is to be around it, learn its personality. The perfect name will appear, I promise you! (I have found, weirdly, that pets I've named by doing this learn their names faster than the pre-picked names too!)
i think Maya would be a good name!
Porky :-) Seriously they snort and snore so it would be cute.
"Tiny" would be good.
"Prissy"
"Puggy"
"Maggie"
Tallie
Bailey
Quinine
Princess
Sparkles
Belle
Madison (Maddy)
Honey
Sasha
Shiloh
Precis. Pumkin Dixie. I hope this helps.
P.S. My dog is named Dixie
I like Mia, or Miya. Flower is also a pretty name, for one of those, it's-so-ugly-it's-cute dogs. i'd pick a pretty name, she deserves one. or maybe caramel, or honey.
Dixie is a good name. Thats my dogs name and shes a doll
Petunia
Here's some names:

Tiny

Tawny

Fawn

Kim
here are some names:

angel
babs
inu (e-new)
hagoshia
boots (bootsy)
sunny
lu
jakey
mia
or chyaine.
hope these help!
Daisy May
Rosie. Don't you think that Rosie O'Donnell looks like a pug?
my fiance has a male pug that he named Gibson...we thought about getting a girl and naming her Ally because it is such a cute name for a little female pug, but fell in love with the male. They are great dogs! hope ur friend enjoys hers as much as we enjoy his.
Roxie
Napoleonette

No comments:

Post a Comment